The Postgraduate House (PGH) S1 Hostel rooms are fully furnished, internet-connected, air-conditioned and with bathrooms. There is a pantry which consists of refrigerator and microwave, and a drying room on each residential floor. An indoor sports venue, study room, television room and laundry can also be found in PGH.
UM Staff or Unit could apply for accommodation in accordance with the following procedures:
- Review the “PGH S1 Hostel Guideline for Units”, which contains room rate, payment method, eligibility, and contact point etc., before starting your application;
- Download and fill out the “S1 Hostel Application Form (For Staff)“.
- Submit the signed and endorsed application form to Student Housing via email@example.com at least 7 working days before your proposed check-in date.
- Due to limit accommodation for guest, please note that the application is based on first-come-first-served and may not entertain those late applicants.
- After approval, the applying staff or unit will be notified about the room allocation through email.
For more information about the procedures of check-in and check-out, facilities, services, and important points to notice regarding accommodation for researchers, please review the Handbook of accommodation for researchers (For applying Staff/Unit).
For any enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us at 8822 9911 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org